Writing a Review Guide
- Always check to see if the business is listed by searching on the home page. On finding the right business
, you should find the ‘Write a Review’ section at the bottom of the listing.
- If you can’t find the business, add a business and your review by clicking here.
- You will receive an email once your review is added and you can return to the site to check.
What information should you provide in a review?
Offer an overview of your experience, and add your star rating. Below are some examples of helpful areas to cover. And remember your reviews are integral to helping others make the right choice:
- What you used the business for.
- Did they fulfill or surpass your expectations, or did they not measure up?
- Were they easy to find, could you park, were they polite and helpful?
- Did they have what you wanted?
- Would you use them again?
Need any help about the review process? Why not drop us a line using our contact form.